![]()
Ryan "Cooper" T. Chong
19 years old Singer Artist Starbucks barista Please click on the links below to navigate my site
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Free Counter
Life In The Big Apple
Tuesday, July 08, 2008 Another day...
Another day, without your smile Another day, just passes by And now I know how much it means For you to stay right here with me The time we spend apart will make our love grow stronger But it hurts so bad I can't take it any longer... I arrived at work an hour and a half early so I ate breakfast (a caramel macchiato and a multigrain bagel toasted with cream cheese). After I finished that, John asked me if I wanted to start work earlier. I agreed so I clocked in at 8:00AM. I was soo energetic on the floor. Very enthusiastic I guess since today will be the first time I'm working together with Christine and Kimberly on the floor. Kimberly impressed me alot with how calm she was at the bar... Its like I'm the storm all around and she's the eye of the storm. All calm and stuff. (I really was zipping from one side of the bar to the other). I remember when I was as new as her... and I would be panicking so badly they would have to drag me back to register. LOL! Then she left and Christine came in. She's much more playful than Kimberly, still gets a little bit lost now and then but its not her fault. Really was busy today. She managed to spray chocolate whipped cream on her shoe and as well as on the back of John Kim. LOL!! Well after seeing both of them. I don't think there's going to be much of a problem. They're going to do alright. I realized a while back ago that when you make an iced shaken tea beverage with the shaker. The lid kinda gets stuck. Probably from the air pressure. I've seen J.R. tossing the shaker in the air with the tea still inside and it doesn't open up. So I tried that the past few days and its kinda fun. It gives me this really big adrelelin rush when I do that cause I'm hoping that it doesn't open up in mid-air and splash its contents all over the place (I'd be so dead if that happens) Had dinner today with Kim at the Restorant Malaysia. Asked Tommy if he wanted to come along but he passed on it. So we had sate, bbq-ed skate fish and char kuey teow. She really liked the char kuey teow, thought that the bbq-ed fish was tasty and interesting since she never tried it before and liked the sate as well. A little hesitant while taking the sate sauce cause she doesn't like spicy food. Started talking about this dream of hers where she visited her friends in England (Russell Peters, "England, ahh") Then went on to enter a school of magic in which the students are seperated into their elements like water, darkness, fire, light, etc. Really interesting. Especially the part of the jewel encrusted headmaster in a room beneath the school. I have an image of it in my mind but I was trying to get it on paper just now and I just couldn't do it. I even tried drawing Tommy but that didn't work out either. Just not in the mood to draw I guess. Just tired at the moment.... Maybe I should get to sleep... Been working for 9 hours today... Have a bunch of errands to run tomorrow before going to work (sigh). Better get to sleep soon.
Blogs
Interesting Sites
Archive Friend Test : How well do you know me? ![]() Create your own Friend Test here NYC Weather Forcast by Accuweather.com |
