![]()
Ryan "Cooper" T. Chong
19 years old Singer Artist Starbucks barista Please click on the links below to navigate my site
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Free Counter
Life In The Big Apple
Monday, May 19, 2008
Work today was alright. Did make a lot of clumsy accidents at work (sorry guys!) hahaha. Ouch... I tried to stretch but I can't get my leg straight. Thats the problem with standing for so long and then sitting for a long period of time too. Your legs get too used to staying straight and then bent so that it hurts when you try and stretch it again. I found out that this week, I'm closing on Monday to Thursday and opening on Sunday. 3 out of 4 days I'll be closing with J.R.. He's happy with that I think; told me that he likes closing with me. I guess thats a good sign. J.R.'s like my barista idol at work LOL! I mean, he's so efficient in making quality drinks fast and he does it so calmly. Myself on the other hand, panics at the first drink. Well I'm not exactly panicking but it does look like it. With like fast direct movements. Everyone kinda told me to calm down, relax, do it one by one. Don't panic or overdo it. So I started taking deep breaths and maybe sing a lil Josh Groban/Il Divo to calm me down. But I really wanna thank you guys at work for being so patient with me. Especially J.R. and Judith today. Oh! And Henry too (sorry about the milk thing. It was supposed to be EMPTY!!!) I'm doing more cursive handwriting now. Trying to get into the habit of it. But it still seems rather mechanical than natural to me. Still need more time. Oh my god... soo many works of art that I have to understand! Owwwww!! I tried stretching my left leg. Renaissance
Oh well... I'm too tired to continue studying.. I think I'll call it a night.... See ya!
Blogs
Interesting Sites
Archive Friend Test : How well do you know me? ![]() Create your own Friend Test here NYC Weather Forcast by Accuweather.com |
