Tuesday, March 18, 2008 Education...
3/18/2008 11:50:00 PM
I've been thinking to myself lately : "WHY ON EARTH DID I TAKE JAZZ: AN INTRODUCTION???" It doesn't relate to my major at all in the first place and I thought I'd like it since I enjoy music but it seems to me that I'm not enjoying it at all... I can't stand watching that documentary anymore. Its just sooo... boring. I can't drop it as well cause it'll effect my financial aid for the next term and I can't replace it with another course cause its too late already.
Well other than suffering for another 3 hours today, I had some fun with Ginny and Henry today from work. We went over to Queens Place and Queens Center to do a lil windows shopping. I just got a pair of headphones for Chester's computer since the last one had its wires snapped after I accidentally sucked it into the vacuum cleaner. Other than that, we just wandered around Best Buy, went to Macy's to look for a coat... couldn't find any that fit. And just randomly walked around the place hahaha....
Going to have to go for a Jazz concert tomorrow from 1pm to 3pm at the campus's auditorium... Just wondering what I'm going to do from 11:15 to 1pm... Thats like 1 hour and 45 minutes. I don't have my laptop as well... Might as well I come home for a sec then back to campus. I dunno... Everytime I walk to the bus stop I keep wishing I had a car. Its so sad... Instead of making one big round to get to college, I could just take the highway straight there. Its such a waste of time and money, taking the bus AND it gets really crowded too.