![]()
Ryan "Cooper" T. Chong
19 years old Singer Artist Starbucks barista Please click on the links below to navigate my site
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Free Counter
Life In The Big Apple
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 Pics!!
The amusing thing was that Dunkin Donuts were selling their coffees for $0.99 in any size during the 3 hours where every Starbucks store is closed. Anyway, I dropped by my workplace as usual in the morning to get my usual cup of Caramel Macchiato and I decided to try something different for breakfast, so I ordered a Spinach Feta Wrap. Its quite delicious really. So far my favorite food there are :
It really kinda made me look back at all the different Islamic architecture that I took for granted back in Malaysia since I get to see it everywhere. Although now however I'll be surprised if I actually saw a mosque with a dome. Went home after that since I didn't have any work today. Played Battlefront 2 till Chester came home. Shortly after that, Victor arrived as well. They were planning to go watch the Battle of The Bands audition in Chester's school. They left around like... 4.50pm and came back about 40 minutes later, telling me that they got kicked out by a short, fat girl because they weren't playing in any band. I walked with Victor to Starbucks around 7:30pm. Ordered 2 grande White Chocolate Mocha and 2 Caramel Filled Scones. Had a lil chat and stuff... I know I keep pointing this out every now and then to anyone who would listen but I LOVE MY JOB!!!! Seriously! At Burger King I had to make burgers, thought not really often, and I've only just finished learning how to make the drinks at Starbucks; yet I find it easier at Starbucks even though at times it can get really complicated and the drink must be made correctly according to the recipe. Maybe its because of the people, they're always so friendly and encouraging or maybe its the working environment : Its clean, neat, efficient and so on. I think its both. But yea... I'm really looking forwards to the time that I'm going to be spending working there. By the way, here are some photos that I've taken recently. I know they're not of the best quality and sharpness but I only have a camera phone so please bear with me. Queensborough Community College Starbucks (taken from mezzanine floor) Random Stuff 2 monitors as one. Twisties. Sold in Malaysia only. Yea right. 99 cents.... or more?? All the other numbers around it are less that that. One of the metalworks done by my 2D Design professor, Jonathan Stafford. The entire work is made out of bronze.
Blogs
Interesting Sites
Archive Friend Test : How well do you know me? ![]() Create your own Friend Test here NYC Weather Forcast by Accuweather.com |
