Tuesday, December 04, 2007 Moved!
12/04/2007 12:08:00 AM
Heyaz... Well most of the stuff has been unpacked... not all though but most of it. And I managed to tap into someone else's unsecured wireless internet connection during the past 2 to 3 days =P
Anyway, It snowed yesterday! First blanket of snow of the season and my first in 11 years. Check it out!

Behind my house

The street in front of my house facing towards the left.

And facing right

On my way to the bus stop on Main St. I wonder if anyone went to Carvel to buy any ice cream on that day...
I was the first one to step out of my house so the snow was untouched. There was about an inch or more of snow there. And it was pretty soft too.
Oh look what I found on an ice cream freezer at a pizza parlor recently. "I *heart* Good Humor" with the Walls ice cream logo... I wonder who copied who.

Oh and to those of you who haven't seen my iaito, here it is.





Well I still have a severe case of homesickness... Its like each time I have nothing to do, I'll be thinking of my friends in Malaysia. Seriously. Like today while waiting for the laundry to finish at the landromat, I ended up thinking of my friends. What am I to do?? I just miss u all so much T_T