I'll be moving at the end of the month to another house only a few blocks away... Purpose : To save money...
Work has been... alright I guess... just part of my everyday life... getting a lil stressful though lately...
Been getting more tired more often... maybe its because of the shorter daylight hours... (its alright night at 5pm)
Still feeling homesick... severe case of homesick actually... really miss u guys.... T_T (note the sad themes in my blog playlist)
I can't learn Shinkendo.... but I really want to learn... not only because of my interest in Japanese culture and swordsmanship but also because of the dicipline and also to help me relieve a little stress.
Gotten myself an iaito sword now. Not sharp but I can still kill with it.
Starbucks' Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha is nice =)
Just found out I have to sit for a placement exam for college... Maths... I suck at maths... definately going to fail. Haven't studied for like a year already.
Been eating salads everyday as my lunch and dinner combined. Still gaining weight though...