Friday, November 30, 2007 Moving
11/30/2007 01:11:00 AM
Hey y'all!! Sorry that I haven't been updating my blog... Just had nothing to blog about. Cause I got no life. Its wake up, computer, work, computer, sleep. I don't go out and hang out with people and stuff... so yea... no life... Oh well... Anywayz, I've been alright.. placement test for college wasn't that bad except for the last part.
And guess what? I'm moving again. Thats twice that I've moved this year. And its very bothersome I tell u. So far I've moved for like... 5 times. This is going to be my sixth. Anyway, I probably won't be able to come online for a few days. Time Warner Cable is coming over to fix up the cable tv + phone + internet on Monday between 12 to 4pm my time which is between 1am to 5am on Tuesday for u guys in Malaysia.
Oh by the way. This is my new address if u want to send me something ( *hint* like for Christmas for example *hint* =P)
136-44 58th Ave. 2nd Floor
Flushing, New York 11355
United States of America
Use that address exactly down to its comas and hyphens.
Send me something! I've only received 1 letter since I arrived here from Malaysia!! T_T
Well, see ya in a few days!