Thats how long it has been since I left Malaysia.
I miss Berjaya Times Square
I miss my car
I miss
some food
I miss bowling for like RM7 ($2+)
I miss driving around and not having to take the bus all the time
I miss being out at night and not having to look over my shoulder every minute
and most of all
I miss hanging out with my friends...
Sure I did make a few friends here. Like the ones at work. Bryan, Alex, Jairo, Ricardo, Peter, Danny, Alejandro, Veruska, Karina, Marlene, Saira, Alejandra, Jennifer and Jennifer, Jenny, Leidy and Leidy, Belen, Nicole, Celia, Jessenia and Marileni. But then... its still not the same with Vincent, Weng Kit, Ju Hung, Stanley, Edward, Kah Wai, Dinesh, Alaric, Khalidi, Merissa, Su Yeng, Yi Peng, Pei Wern, Kathryn, Philana, Adeline, Hui Wen, Bi Lin, Rachel and everyone else...
I want to go back and hang out with them again.... Its so lonely here... I don't hang out with anyone anymore that much... I hardly go out at night... Save for a few times with Edward... But... its just not the same...
You would think that after half a year I would have gotten lots of new friends... Yes... but I really miss my friends back in Malaysia. Everytime I go to the Malaysian restaurant I'll be staring at the big map of Malaysia painted on the wall.
In Malaysia I'm known as the person from USA. Here, I'm known as the person from Malaysia... They don't really see me as an American. Probably because of my mannerisms and accent and so on...
Recently I've even been having dreams of my friends back in Malaysia... And I'll wake up missing them even more...
"Let me go home
I'm just to far from where you are
I wanna go home..."