Friday, September 28, 2007 Reflection...
9/28/2007 12:05:00 AM
Its times like these, lying on the bed in front of the computer, where I reflect on my past and stuff that I've done and things I could've done to make it better. But nowadays I think about the future, particularly in what I'm going to do before college starts. I have a feeling I have to look for a better paying job. $7.15 an hour is very low and after tax deduction and
meals deduction its even lower. My first paycheck is $399.11. Which although in RM it'll be quite high for 2 weeks (RM1367)... Wait... ok not that high as well. Well the point is, I need cash. I can't even join the Shinkendo classes now because I don't have enough money... Its $683 minimum for the first payment. $450 for 3 months fees, $100 for registration ($50 to Obata Sensei and $50 as registration for the International Shinkendo Federation), $125 for the uniform (Judo top and a hakama), and last but not least, the bokken : $8 to $15.
Sooo, now I have nothing to do... other than work. Ok, I like working there actually. My co-workers are quite fun... Its just that the pay is too low... *sigh* Maybe I'll go take up dancing. (I wonder if Pei Wern is still humiliating me about the prom...). Well tomorrow I've got another day off... First thing I'm going to do is bank in my check and then withdraw some money to go and get Merie's present. 2nd is that I've got to go look for a new phone. I can't replace the bloody outer screen on mine cause it costs a damn $45 just to replace a stupid piece of glass. Plus the keypad's getting a lil unresponsive at times too and as you know, the keypad for the MotoRazrs can't be fixed. So might as well I get a new one...