![]()
Ryan "Cooper" T. Chong
19 years old Singer Artist Starbucks barista Please click on the links below to navigate my site
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Free Counter
Life In The Big Apple
Saturday, September 29, 2007 GYAHH!! I CUT OFF A CHUNK OF MY FINGER!!
Ok before I continue, I didn't chop off a whole part of my finger including the bone. Just a chunk of skin and flesh near the tip (going to have a new fingerprint...) So anyway, at the emergency room they told me that the piece of skin and flesh that I brought along can't be reattached so they'll have to throw it away. They'll stop the bleeding and then let the skin regrow. But now I'll have a deformed finger... He had to squirt saline directly onto the wound and it hurt like 10 times more than when i cut my finger. But it was still bleeding quite a lot so he put a band around it to stop the blood from flowing into my finger and then he squirted the saline onto it AGAIN!! Sigh... and everything was going so well... I banked in my check and even gotten Merie's present... Now I have to live the rest of my life like this. Plus doing everything one handed is annoying and slow.
Blogs
Interesting Sites
Archive Friend Test : How well do you know me? ![]() Create your own Friend Test here NYC Weather Forcast by Accuweather.com |
