![]()
Ryan "Cooper" T. Chong
19 years old Singer Artist Starbucks barista Please click on the links below to navigate my site
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Free Counter
Life In The Big Apple
Tuesday, September 18, 2007 9/11, Work, 200 bucks
I've been working for 9 days already at Burger King. The pay might not be the highest I admit.. (only $7.50 an hour) but I like working there. Its quite fun. Especially all the other employees. I'm close to a few of them. Namely Peter, Celia, Leidy, Nicole, Jessie and Jenny. Yea.. there were lots of times where I was the only guy working that shift or maybe 1 out of 2 or 3 guys out of maybe 8. I'll get some pictures of the place and my friends if I have time. And today, I made the easiest $200 in my life by just sitting around reading a book, writing very little, playing chess, eating and drinking for 16 hours and 30 minutes at the polling station as an "Inspector" in my whole district I only had like 14 Republican voters. And you know what? Only 2 people came and voted. So yea... Dun care. As long as I get my money.
Blogs
Interesting Sites
Archive Friend Test : How well do you know me? ![]() Create your own Friend Test here NYC Weather Forcast by Accuweather.com |
