![]()
Ryan "Cooper" T. Chong
19 years old Singer Artist Starbucks barista Please click on the links below to navigate my site
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Free Counter
Life In The Big Apple
Saturday, August 11, 2007 Movies and $40
Rush Hour 3 takes place 3 years after Rush Hour 2. Its a really funny comedy overall but the ending kinda sucks. Wasn't really clear. One of the character's fate wasn't known as the really rushed through ended. Overall I give it a 3 out of 5 stars.On the way to Times Square, Chester, Alvin and I managed to get some seats on the subway. A number of stops later, this lady with her 2 daughters both significantly younger than us and also her son who is also small, came on board. All 3 of us gave our seats to them. They got off at the 2nd last stop which is the 5th Avenue Station. Chester saw some money on the seat which the lady was sitting on and quickly passed it to her husband before they left the train. Later while buying the tickets, Chester exclaimed: "Oh SHIT! The money I gave to the lady was actually MY forty bucks!!" Now $40 bucks might already seem big in Malaysia. That is if you're thinking of RM40. But converted into RM, $40 is equivalent to RM139+. So yeah... that much money down the drain... Chester was so depressed he went and ordered 2 cheeseburgers and chomped down on it and finished the first one even before I finished my double quarter pounder with cheese. So.. yea.. too bad... Then at home, we tried on the roller blades that Edward gave to us. Alvin was like waving his arms everywhere cause these roller blades were really really slippery. Even worst than ice skates. Both Chester and I were out of practice but I think it was alright... Just need to work on our breaking and sharp turns. Cause if I skate down to town, I don't wanna crash into any pedestrians or a pole. There's even a crowd waiting outside to get seats! 40th Road(All the Chinese signs!! This is why Flushing is like Chinatown 2) ![]() 21 police vehicles including a mobile command center in front of my house on a cold and wet Friday morning to do some drills at the school nearby in case of some attack.
Blogs
Interesting Sites
Archive Friend Test : How well do you know me? ![]() Create your own Friend Test here NYC Weather Forcast by Accuweather.com |
