Monday, August 06, 2007
8/06/2007 01:40:00 AM
Ok its been a while since I posted something... Like I said many times before. There isn't much to blog about. All I've been doing is just trying to get through to the next day. There's no aim in my life currently. Wake up, computer, eat, TV, more computer, more tv, more eating, more tv, more computer then sleep. Something like that the whole day. Or, I'll go over to Ben and Victor's to kacau them and hijack their PS2. Or play LAN games with Ben.
Another 1 more week before I have to call the SVA to see if they've reviewed my application and then find if I've been accepted into the school. If I did, then I'll have to look for a part-time job. If I didn't, then I have to go look for a full time job until the end of August next year when I have to change it to part-time when I get into college. Either way, its a win-win situation. If I got into college this year then I can finally start studying again and not let my brain rot. However if I din't get into college then I can earn some money to use and help out the family. But then I'd prefer it if I got into college this year rather than the next year.
The weather today was beautiful. It wasn't too hot and there was some wind as well. However, its going to rain on Monday and on Tuesday till Thursday its going to be HOT and HUMID. Believe me when I say that the weather here during Summer is
WAY much more worst than Malaysia. Really can't wait till Fall comes. It will be much more dryer but hey, I'll take dry weather over hot and humid anytime.