I think I'm jinxed. I've already broken like...5 stuff around the house... Well personally 3 and 1 indirectly. The indirectly one was the tip of the clothesline stick that Victor was using to do his kung fu routine and I handed it to him.
The other 3 more are the air conditioning which I done by accident and the stick Edward used for training... Then it was the bug netting at my room window which tore when the fan fell down.
And now, its the ceiling fan in the dining room. I thought that the string dangling from the fan was used to change its speed so I gave it a tug. Then it stopped. So I tugged it again. It still didn't move. So I tugged it again and again till I'm certain its not going to move. So yea... I feel like I'm a jinx.
We've finally got a DVD player in the house. Got it near the Restorant Malaysia. When I was walking towards it, a stream of middle aged ladies ran down the stairs that led from the Long Island Railroad Platform to the road and then towards Main St. before taking a right turn and disappearing around the block. I heard one of them say "cops" while they ran in their high heels which wasn't really fast at all. Then and old man came down the stairs, and while making his way towards Main St., he shouted "Stop!" at the ladies. Oh well. Don't know whats happening. Anywayz back to the shop. I think Ben would be pleased to hear that I think they have adult movies there. There was this shelf with beautiful asian girls on the covers of the DVDs and words like "cute, beautiful and sexy" on it. So Ben. You know where to go: the DVD shop on the same road where the Restorant Malaysia is.