![]()
Ryan "Cooper" T. Chong
19 years old Singer Artist Starbucks barista Please click on the links below to navigate my site
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Free Counter
Life In The Big Apple
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Its surprising how everyone has or is trying to move on. As we near the end of our teenage lives, we move further away from each other when it comes to our daily lives even though we're still friends. Take for example. When we started secondary school we separated from our primary schoolmates. When we reach college, some of us will end up in the same college but others might go outstation like Li-Shia or even out of the country like Formiphen and Mun Tat in Australia and Melissa and I in the USA. But then it doesn't mean our friendship is over.. We'll still be friends. Mun Tat and Miphen will be returning to Malaysia in a few years while Melissa and I will be staying put here in America. Though so far, my life's been a tad miserable... Even though my house now looks nice, I still prefer the house I used to stay in in Malaysia. Life seems so simple back there... So here I am... lonely and miserable... crossing my fingers and hoping that I get accepted into the SVA. At least then I'll be able to make some friends. I've been in NYC for almost 4 months now. I've gotten more used to the life here but still... Its not easy... the customs here are different and stuff, the environment and so on. So far, I've heard that Kathryn and Bi Lin are thinking of studying here as well in America. Vern-Ming said something like that as well when we were back in form 5. I wish them well and I hope wherever they end up, I hope its within 10 - 15 miles from where I'm staying =P
Blogs
Interesting Sites
Archive Friend Test : How well do you know me? ![]() Create your own Friend Test here NYC Weather Forcast by Accuweather.com |
