Saturday, August 25, 2007 I NEED A JOB!!
8/25/2007 12:52:00 AM
I need a job!! I really really need the money!!! Merie's birthday is coming up soon and I don't have enough money to go and buy her present! AHH!!!!
Well maybe if I can get a job soon I can get it for her and send it by the end of September...
School's going to start in like 10 days so I'm going to be left alone at home again.. unless of course I get a job...
Plus I really need to do something with my life... Its so boring. Until even my parents are complaining that I do nothing everyday... List of things that I need to do:
- Get a freaking job!
- Exercise!
- Go start learning tai chi swordfighting
- Go learn self defense from uncle William
- Go join the Boys Club or YMCA
Just one problem though.. I keep procrastinating over and over again. Its been like 4 months since I arrived and I haven't gotten anything done... DAMN!!!