![]()
Ryan "Cooper" T. Chong
19 years old Singer Artist Starbucks barista Please click on the links below to navigate my site
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Free Counter
Life In The Big Apple
Wednesday, August 15, 2007 Dreams... and meteor showers
Anyway, the translator is the same one that Chester went to. Alvin asked if he can translate Malay into English and he said yes. Yet, he told Alvin to go and translate the stuff himself then he (the translator) will go and check the format and then notarize it. 4 documents and it will cost him $62. Which is STUPID because
After that, we walked over to Computer Street on Northern Boulevard to check out the price of a computer. Erm.. lets see.. AMD A64 3200+/939 Processor, Asus A8v-VM Motherboard, Free upgrade to 2GB of RAM, WD 160GB Hard Disk Drive, 20x DVD+- RW Drive, ATI x300 Chipset DDR2 128MB, $50 upgrade from XP Home Edition to Vista Home Premium, 1 Year Warranty, Logitech keyboard, mouse and speakers and a 19 inch LCD Screen for around $950... Its ok I guess. Even Stanley agrees with me. =p After that we just wandered around Flushing, went into an anime store, Macy's and Jembro's before separating. I had to walk 2 and from the bank twice because my Mom gave me the wrong ATM card. Bought some school supplies for Edric and a bag for myself. Guess what, although I guess most of u know about this, but I'll say it anyway : Porn is easy to get in the USA. During one of my last posts I mentioned a DVD store on 40th Road that sells porn dvds, Alvin told me today that the DVD store next to Jembro's sells it too. He was in there once looking at some DVDs and noticed some old men at the corner of the back of the shop. Looked over and saw porn DVDs there. So Ben, you know 2 places of where to go now =P.. Last night I had a dream... I can't remember much of it. Just that involved a school, Philana and I. And also me leaving Malaysia. I only remember one part of the dream. But I'm not giving any details. Trust me though, there isn't any dirty scenes in it. The route I walked today. Walked more than 8km not including inside buildingsAbout the meteor showers, I was lucky enough to see 1 before the damned clouds came. And even luckier for me, some people managed to record it. So to those who never saw a meteor shower before, here u are.
Blogs
Interesting Sites
Archive Friend Test : How well do you know me? ![]() Create your own Friend Test here NYC Weather Forcast by Accuweather.com |
