Friday, August 24, 2007 Blog posts..
8/24/2007 02:10:00 AM
I just finished reading my old posts and I can still remember the events in my mind's eye. I also noticed how long my posts used to be.. Well its also cause I don't really have much to talk about now.. Its been really boring here. Same routine everyday: Wake up, eat, computer, tv, eat, computer, tv, eat, tv, computer, sleep. Unless I go out of course but even if I did go out its normally just around town. So I don't really have much to talk about... I miss the days when I can drive out at night with my friends for a drink at Maideen or Old Town (Speaking of Maideen, I'm starting to miss the naan and the tandoori chicken. I can't find that here). Now I need to find a job. And I hope its a good paying job cause I really want to go back next summer. That is if I'm free enough. Maybe when I'm older I'll go get myself a summer house in KL. Of course, I'll have to get a high paying job first.