Monday, July 23, 2007 US Military!?
7/23/2007 11:08:00 PM


NOOO!!!!!!!! I DUN WANNA JOIN THE ARMY!!! I DUN WANNA GO TO IRAQ!!! I received this letter in the mail from the Selective Service System. There is a registration form and an Official Registration Acknowledgement Card as well. I didn't scan it partly because there was a Selective Service number and my Social Security number on it and I don't want to be a victim of stolen identity (believe me, its really important here). Think of this whole thing as being selected for NS in Malaysia but I'll have to go through REAL military training and I'd most probably be sent to Iraq for a year and I don't want to go there!!! I was never interested in joining the US Military!!! NOOOO!!!!!
And guess what? Its a must to register... I just hope I don't need to go into military service...