![]()
Ryan "Cooper" T. Chong
19 years old Singer Artist Starbucks barista Please click on the links below to navigate my site
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Free Counter
Life In The Big Apple
Monday, July 30, 2007 Portfolio
This landscape picture was drawn based on the sunset that I saw at Kuala Selangor before I left Malaysia. This picture was drawn based on the picture I took during my last day in high school. I didn't have charcoal back then so I couldn't shade it darker. 1 point vanishing point. Yes the spelling for "Restaurant" is wrong in either English or Malay. Its like a cross between the languages and the format of the name is Malaysian. Example : Restoran Gourmet Terrace or Restoran Maideen. I sat at the end of the restaurant while I drew this and used the vanishing point principal in helping me draw this picture. There is a mirror on the left side wall so I had to mirror the objects on the right as well. P.S. I didn't use a ruler. Yea well, this view never happened. I drew the car first and then sat in front of the school to draw the building using 3 vanishing points. One each on the left, right and the top. The Porche Carrera S is the first car that I could ever draw. This drawing is my first try. I later decided to draw the girl there as well after I completed the drawing of the car. I'm not sure how many people here in the States have heard of Formula 1 since it doesn't seem to be as popular here as it is in Europe. This is a drawing of the Ferrari F2001 car model that I have and the 7 time F1 World Champion, Michael Shumacher. This is a deformed drawing of my Physics and Chemistry tuition teacher back when I was in high school. I gave the original one to him as a gift after I scanned it. Just a random picture that I drew when I was changing the way I drew when I was changing my drawings from Japanese anime to more life like drawings. Li-Shia was my choir's conductress in high school during 2005 and 2006. She likes being very... bubbly. Pei Wern, Yi Peng, Su Yeng and Rachel are some of my oldest friends in Malaysia. We used to go to the same elementary school before and kept in touch long after we went to seperate high schools. The RoseA drawing of a rose that my mom got for Mother's Day which hasn't fully bloomed yet. It reminded me of the song, "The Rose", which I decided to write down in the background. Resource Centre Games 2007 logo.I was asked by the Audio Visual Board of my old high school, Victoria Institution, to help design the logo for the 2007 inter-school Resource Centre Games. I gave them this in the end. The shades of blue represent Victoria Institution as the host school because VI's colors are light and dark blue. The hexagons in the backround represents the patches of a soccer ball and the outdoor sports held during the event. The squares completing the letter R represents a chess board and the indoor games. The roman numerals XXIX tells us that this is the 29th Resource Centre Games being held. So there you go folks. My 20 pieces in my portfolio that I'll be sending over to the SVA on the 31st of July. Please leave some comments ok!!
Blogs
Interesting Sites
Archive Friend Test : How well do you know me? ![]() Create your own Friend Test here NYC Weather Forcast by Accuweather.com |
