Sunday, June 17, 2007 Updates...
6/17/2007 02:36:00 AM
Hey guys, yea I know I haven't been able to blog about anything recently. Same reason as always. K. Lets see... Yesterday I went with Edward and Daniel to Kissena Corridor Park to play a lil tennis. Just one problem though. It got too dark and we were mostly serving the ball and anyone on the receiving end can't see the ball till it's near u and you don't have time to react, or it hits the fence behind. ^^" So yea.. Kinda stupid. There were no spotlights there too.
In the end, we gave up and went to Carom Cafe to play pool. It was alright. I beat them twice in the end.
Oh plus I couldn't get that job T_T... They delayed the opening till August or September and I'm probably starting college around then...
So sad.... T_T
Now I need to find another job so that I can save enough money for a holiday to Malaysia. And I need enough money not only for the air tickets, but for the 1 month or so that I'll be staying there.