![]()
Ryan "Cooper" T. Chong
19 years old Singer Artist Starbucks barista Please click on the links below to navigate my site
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Free Counter
Life In The Big Apple
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 Tagged
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Star Trek TNG novel, Genesis Force : scowled more deeply and said, "You must summon Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. Nothing but air What is the last thing you watch on TV. History Channel : Cannibalism Without looking at the clock, guess what time is it. 2.10am Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 2.06am With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The fan When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Earlier in the evening, carrying a ladder to the garage Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Philana's blog What are you wearing? Red shirt and navy blue shorts Did you dream last night? I was still awake at daybreak. So do u think I had a dream? When did you last laugh? This afternoon while chatting with Melissa What are on the walls you are in? A poster of an abstract Manhattan from the School of Visual Arts Seen anything weird lately? A man shouting on the phone which I can hear half a block down and across a 4 lane road. What do you think of this quiz? some crap for some bored dude (Same with Phi) What is the last film you saw? Fantastic 4, Rise of the Silver Surfer If you become a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Hmm.. tough question... I would have to say, a laptop for Chester, a desktop for my parents and Edric, some new clothes, tickets for a holiday to KL, and save the rest for a rainy day. If you could change 1 thing in the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Recall all the troops in the Middle East and let them fight among themselves till they realize how stupid they are in killing one another in the name of their God when in reality which God would want war?? (Besides the Roman God of war, Mars) George Bush: Recall the troops dammit!!! People are protesting in the middle of the streets in Manhattan! Imagine your first child is a girl, what would you call her? Ooo... difficult one... erm.... erm.... Damn can't make up my mind. Will probably name her after one of my friends: Adeleine, Kathryn, Merissa, Philana... Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him? haha!!! Vincent! Would you ever consider living abroad? I dunno what abroad means to me anymore. Since I lived in Malaysia for so long but I was born here too so........ I dunno. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate? Your friends are waiting for you inside.
Blogs
Interesting Sites
Archive Friend Test : How well do you know me? ![]() Create your own Friend Test here NYC Weather Forcast by Accuweather.com |
