Sunday, June 24, 2007 Best Buy, Chester's birthday and swords
6/24/2007 12:38:00 AM
Woke up yesterday earlier than usual which was at 9.30am. Washed up, had a sandwich and then spent a while online before leaving for Ben and Victor's house. Their dad sent Benjamin, Chester and I to Best Buy while lazy Victor stayed at home to play games. Bill Gates makes a lot of money. I wanted to buy Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007.. Unfortunately there wasn't any on the shelf. Luckily for my however they still have it in storage so I got it, $30 off which made it $119.99 not including tax. Bought a game for Chester for his birthday present too. Star Wars Empire at War.
Later in the evening Victor came over for Chester's birthday dinner thing at the backyard. We had fun with Edward's Masamune, Buster sword and his 2 wooden practice katanas.
Victor showing what he learned at the Shaolin temple in Flushing... till he broke the tip of the stick.