Wind~~~~ The one thing New York could do without during the autumn and winter but what Malaysia needs every day of the year. Note to any girls coming over to US in spring Or autumn: Don't wear short skirts. Just the other day I was walking over to my cousin's place and the wind started to pick up -again. So there was this girl in front of me, and her skirt started to lift it. And it did. High enough that you can see what she's wearing under it and not just a small peek. As in the whole thing.
Yea so girls, don't wear skirts here if its windy.
And something funny from the actor who played Commander Hikaru Sulu on Star Trek the Original Series.
Well.. I think its going to rain soon, I think I can hear thunder. though it hasn't rained yet. I haven't been doing much lately, just rotting away. I paid a visit to my old school. But I didn't go in. Its cause of all these shootings in schools, and terrorist attacks, each school is guarded by the police. And all visitors have to present a valid photo ID to enter the school.
One last thing, Is anyone planning to come visit me T_T