Friday, May 04, 2007 New Friends!
5/04/2007 10:10:00 PM
Ok I've finally made some new friends here. 1 from Ohio, Jamie, 15, 2 of Victor's friends from school. I've forgotten their names =P, plus another girl named Kimberly, 16, from Flushing High School.
I've met all of them (except Jamie of course) at Kismet Manga. Its something like a bubble tea / instant noodle shop cum manga bookstore cum manga library cum anime merchandise cum graphic novels store. Hahaha... Yea its a cool lil shop. Manga here is cheaper than the ones in Malaysia of course...
I should take some pics of that place. Quite a nice place to hang out they even got bean bag chairs there =P
Going to watch Spiderman with Victor and his friends tomorrow. Oh yes! Before I forget, here's my house address. Send me some mail guys!!
142-26, 58th Road, 2nd Floor
Flushing, 11355, New York,
United States Of America.
Another summer day
Has come and gone away
In Paris or Rome
But i wanna go home
Maybe surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
Just wanna go home
Cause i miss you, you know...