![]()
Ryan "Cooper" T. Chong
19 years old Singer Artist Starbucks barista Please click on the links below to navigate my site
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Free Counter
Life In The Big Apple
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 Memorial Day weekend
A lady screams when he moved There was this nice tall ship named the Peking. It used to belong to some trading company in Germany. Much bigger than that Portuguese ship in Malacca. ![]() ![]() Pier 17 was something like an Americanized Central Market to me... Well thats what I think. There were a lot of tourists here that day... ![]() ![]() A nice shady area no?On the way to Ground Zero I passed this particular building that some of you may have heard of ![]() And another building... the New York Stock Exchange. Famous enough that tourists were taking pictures of it.![]() I couldn't really see much inside Ground Zero, there was this Star Spangled Banner (thats the name of the American flag, much like Jalur Gemilang being the name of the Malaysian flag) covered with messages from visitors to the site. Expressing their condolences and so on... It was even written on the walls of the construction site...![]() The next day, Memorial Day, my dad, Edric, Chester and I visited the amphibious assault ship, the USS Wasp. the line was like 4 blocks long and we had to line up under the hot sun. No shade was available for us. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() A Cobra attack helicopter. I've seen this helicopter while playing Battlefield Vietnam. First time I've seen it in real life.
Blogs
Interesting Sites
Archive Friend Test : How well do you know me? ![]() Create your own Friend Test here NYC Weather Forcast by Accuweather.com |
