Saturday, April 14, 2007 My Phone Number! CALL ME!!!!
4/14/2007 02:51:00 PM
Ok the one disadvantage about calls from or to America is that both parties have to pay for the call that is, If I call you from NY, you'll have to pay for the call as well. And vice-versa. Speaking of calls, I keep forgetting to tell you guys that I've already got my own number here. So go buy a Ring Ring Card (IDD Card for international calls) and give me a buzz if you're free! Here's my phone number including the international code and everything so just dial this number as stated:
0013475439232
MY PHONE NUMBER!!!
CALL ME!!!
haha! Well yea and plz do remember that NY's time is 12 hours behind Malaysian time. So dun go calling me at 2pm Malaysian time! I'll probably be asleep! I still don't have my computer. Due to DELL USA not being able to accept International Credit Cards. Its stupid I can tell you...
Anyway, I went over to the Fashion Institute Of Technology in Manhattan to inquire about the admissions and stuff like that just to find out that it was closed for today. And it took me over an hour to walk from my house to the subway station and then take the subway all the way to the 28th Street Station at Manhattan. FAR!!!!!!
But yea. No point driving either. There's no place to park there at all. Just hope I'll be able to get into that school.
Anyway... again I wanna say... I MISS YOU GUYS!!!! T_T..... Come visit me soon!!!! =P