Friday, April 06, 2007 Last post in Malaysia
4/06/2007 02:31:00 PM
TIME UNTIL TAKEOFF : 6 HOURS 15 MINUTES
Well, it has been a really busy week. And I mean really busy. Been going out everyday to meet up with friends, to settle my certs and then just helping out my dad in the other stuff that we needed to get done. Amazingly, I managed to do all that I wanted to do before I left. Li Sim celebrated my birthday, Kat, Ade, Phi, Hui Wen, Wei Yan, Ju Hung and Vince had a farewell party, I managed to give all of my letters away, what else? oh yea, and i managed to have fun with my friends before i leave.
I don't really have much to say. Its just that I won't be online for a while, as in on Windows Live Messenger, so you'll probably have to tune into my blog to get updates. As for everyone here. I wish you well, and take care of yourselves... I'm really gonna miss u all...
Till the next time we meet, sayonara, au revior, adios amigos!