Thursday, April 19, 2007 College??
4/19/2007 10:18:00 PM
Ok... well finally I'm taking some action in getting into college. I am still intending to get into the Fashion Institute of Technology in Manhattan. I've already visited the campus like... 3 times... Tomorrow's going to be the 4th.
And then... my parents found out that FIT has lots of gays. Its not surprising to me cause they offer a fashion design major and if anyone has watched project runway, you would know why I'm not surprised.

Scale Model of the FIT campus on 7th Street, Manhattan


The temperature here is warming up. Now its only 10 degrees celcius outside now and its 10.28pm. I actually feel that its getting a bit too warm. And its only 10 degrees.
Yes... I've been here for like... 11 days plus... 11 days of not seeing all of u guys...
I really wish that we're back together again... Hope to hear from you soon. Now that I've got a laptop and an internet connection, keep in touch k?