Thursday, April 26, 2007 COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/26/2007 12:13:00 AM
OK, college is getting me very very frustrated... and I haven't even applied yet. Its because of all the complications that occur being an American citizen graduating from high school in another country. Even the college counselor at Chester's school, Francis Lewis High School said that my case is rather unusual and she recommended that I go over to FIT and speak with their Admissions Counselor. Well after attending an information session with a whole room full of people. I told him about my situation and guess what he said? The school or the Ministry of Education of Malaysia has to send my transcript over to them (air mail).... So I'm sooo screwed and I have absolutely no idea what to do now. There are sooo many things that I haven't done yet, the FAFSA financial aid, SAT exam, and so on. I'm like ARRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my parents are trying to talk me out of doing arts!!!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!