Thursday, April 12, 2007 Bought a Laptop. Weather for today? Spring Rain...
4/12/2007 02:17:00 PM
It has been a very dull morning today... I still don't have cable so there wasn't much to do. I just sat there in my room looking out the window at the tree moving with the wind. And as I sat there, I thought of the things I'm going to face and the times I had back in Malaysia. It feels as though I'm on vacation here in New York and that I'll be going back to Malaysia soon when it in reality isn't.
I just ordered a Dell
Inspiron E1705 last night. It costs about US$17xx/= Yea... But I'm going to be sharing it with Chester till I leave for college. Well that is, once I finally register for one too.
I've been walking everyday from my house to town which is about 1-1 1/2 miles away... Through an average temperature of about 30-50 degrees
Fahrenheit. You do the maths and change it to international standard units. OK I have less than 5 minutes left here. I'll be online at home in about a week plus more.. Just give me some time... See ya!