![]()
Ryan "Cooper" T. Chong
19 years old Singer Artist Starbucks barista Please click on the links below to navigate my site
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Free Counter
Life In The Big Apple
Sunday, March 04, 2007 VI Sports Day 07
Lacking funds and manpower, we failed to achieve any victory whatsoever with Treacher ending up in the last position. Despite the bad news, I do have to say that I had a tiring yet happy day. My first in a few days. It could be that I met up with a friend of mine that I haven't seen since last year's sports day and even then we didn't spend a lot of time with each other. It has been a blessing knowing Li Sim. My only regret is that we live quite far apart and its going to be even further. At the moment she's on the other end of KL. Soon I'll be half the planet away. I drove to her place at Taman Tun Dr Ismail from VI to pick her up. As some of my friends know by now, I don't mind picking them up. Esspecially since that I want to spend as much time as possible with them now that my time is running out here. I just realised that I only have one picture with Li Sim. And thats during the 2005 choir competition in VI. And it isn't a very clear picture as well. Note to self : Meet up with Li Sim soon and be sure to take a few pictures together. VI definately is deteriorating. No doubt about it. Even the teachers are aware of that. Our traditions are being broken, the prefects are losing power and so on. Esspecially with this batch of Form 5s. Yes there are a few good people among this batch but still, the batch of 2006 and the teachers of VI do believe that this is the worst batch of form 5s in a while. And the form 4s are bad as well. I just hope that someone, anyone, will butt in and hopefully try to make things right again. At night, I went over to Merissa's hse for her CNY bbq open house in Sg Long. There was about 12 of us there, 13 if you include Katrin. It was nice, being able to meet up with the ex SKTS students again... We bbq-ed, Ate, drank, watched a lil football, played a lil playstation and of course, chatted about stuff. After picking up Vincent again and sending him, Su Yeng, Lai and Louis back, I arrived home and opened the door, just in time to hear the clock strike 12 midnight. Exhausted, I went up and showered, dropped an offline message from Li Sim on MSN that I won't be able to chat with her tonight in case she came online, then slumped onto my bed and went immediately to sleep. Which is also what I'm going to do once I finish this post. I won't be going out during the next few days unfortunately. I have to start packing my stuff to migrate. But once I have the opportunity, I'll be out there on the road in my old, gas-guzzling, yet nice-to-drive Waja around -that is... as long as my dad doesn't sell it off by then. P.S. Vincent's going for NS. His dad saw the application and registration fee and told him that he's going for NS instead. Pity him. He'll be away from Adeleine for 6 months. And more importantly, he'll be away when I leave.
Blogs
Interesting Sites
Archive Friend Test : How well do you know me? ![]() Create your own Friend Test here NYC Weather Forcast by Accuweather.com |
