Monday, March 12, 2007 SPM RESULTS!
3/12/2007 10:42:00 AM
Ok, after arriving in school, I hanged out with a few of my old school chums by the side of the hall. There was this cat I noticed who wasn't like afraid of us humans. Whether someone purposely stomped its foot near it or nudged it away, it still didn't go away. Heck it climbed onto a chair next to my brother in the hall and slept on it.
Anyways, the results finally came. Wilson was the first in line for our class and he shouted "OMIGOSH!!" so loudly that everyone rushed over. Same thing goes for Vern-Ming shouting, "STRAIGHT As MAN!!!! WOOOOO!!!". I wasn't given my results with the reason that there was a mix up in the registry saying that I didn't pay my school fees and that the receipt book had like 2 copies of "Lim Wai Yip" So obviously, Pn Jayaselvi must have accidentally written Wilson's name instead of mine cause I'm damn sure I payed my fees!
Still, they weren't going to give me my results until I looked for Datin Hamidah. Finally I received mine, As expected, they weren't really great.
- 2A
- Maths
- Information Technology
Oh well. Its not as though these marks are going to be put to use anyway.