![]()
Ryan "Cooper" T. Chong
19 years old Singer Artist Starbucks barista Please click on the links below to navigate my site
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Free Counter
Life In The Big Apple
Sunday, March 18, 2007 Pack pack pack, 18 days left!
Today was also the first race of the 2007 F1 Grand Prix season. Kimi Raikonnen stepped into Michael's shoes and won the Australian Grand Prix. However, he didn't seem as happy as every other person who has won a race. I love this neko-chan! Thanks a lot Pei Wern!A for Age : 17 years, 11 months B for Booze of Choice : Chardonay White Wine C for Career : Graphic Designer D for you most Dreaded : Being alone... E for essential items you use everyday : TECHNOLOGY!!! BEAUTIFUL TECHNOLOGY F for Favourite song of the moment : I Believe In You - Il Divo feat. Celine Dion G for favourite Game : Battlefield 2142 H for Hometown : New York City!!!I for Indulgence : Ice Cream!!! J for favourite flavour of juice : Red Apple Juice. Not Green Apples. K for Koo Kien Keat : Koo Who??? L for Last Hug by anyone : Pei Wern M for Mother : She's in New York City now. N for Name of your crush : No crush now. O for Orgasms : If you want to find out, try it yourself. Don't ask me. P for Phobias : Heights. Q for Quote : "Form 6 isn't hard, it isn't difficult. Its hell" - Benjamin Ong Jia Ming, VI, U6BF, 2006 R for biggest Regret : Being conned into entering the Celcom Youth Ambassadors in 2005S for Status,married or single : Obviously single. As I have been for the past 18 years of my life. T for Time you wake up : between 9am - 1am U for Underwear : Obviously comfortable ones. Who on earth would want to wear uncomfortable underwear in the first place?? geez... V for Vegetable you love : Certain types of mushrooms and POTATOES!!!! W for Worst habit : being laaazyyyy.... X for X movies I've watched : I don't remember if I watched any... Y for Yummy food you make : Mashed potatoes with my assistant chef, Vincent! Z for Zodiac sign : Aries Tagged by: Hui Wen I tag these 5 people 1. Khalidi 2. Melissa Chong 3. Rachel Chen 4. May Ying 5. Wei Yan
Blogs
Interesting Sites
Archive Friend Test : How well do you know me? ![]() Create your own Friend Test here NYC Weather Forcast by Accuweather.com |
