Saturday, March 10, 2007 Erm....
3/10/2007 11:41:00 AM
Okie dokie, Its been a while since I last posted something... Lets just see... The first batch of NS trainees are coming back tomorrow and the 2nd batch will be going off at the end of the week. Which will mean, this will be the last week I'll be able to see them before I leave for New York.
I've been cleaning out the house the past few days, lots of stuff to throw or give away. Books, Legos, Toys, lots of them. All of these stuff was brought back from New York when I migrated here in 1995. Some of the books, well most of them actually, are children's storybooks. I saw one of my old bedtime storybooks at Kinokuniya, the price really shocked me. It was around RM70+. For a single bedtime story book with a total amout of words in the whole story being less than a hundred. And it was mostly just pictures.
SPM RESULTS ARE ON MONDAY!!!! About, 34 hours left!!! NOOO!!!!!