Saturday, March 17, 2007 19 Days
3/17/2007 07:07:00 AM
Thats the amount of days I have left till I leave the country. Right now I'm actually taking a lil break from packing up. My house is really in a mess now.
Last night I went to Green Box for a karaoke session with a few friends. Weng Kit, Ju Hung, Hui Wen, Li Sim and Kathryn. Vincent took a rain check at the last moment to go watch a movie at LM while Phi finally said she had no transport. When I'm already at Green Box. If she had told me earlier she would have gotten a ride.
Packing's really tiring. And dusty to say the least. I've already packed most of my clothes, my books, my photos, all of them are downstairs already. Erm... what else... Oh yea... My dad's planning to cut off the phone line soon along with my internet connection. Once that's gone, It'll be quite awhile until anyone sees me online again.
Ok, time to get back to packing.