![]()
Ryan "Cooper" T. Chong
19 years old Singer Artist Starbucks barista Please click on the links below to navigate my site
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Free Counter
Life In The Big Apple
Friday, February 23, 2007 Vince > TS > Wei Leng > Wai Yee/Teng
Yesterday I went over to Melissa's place in Happy Garden to pick her up, then went over to the LRT Station just to learn that I have to wait there while Khalidi is like 10 stations away! While waiting I saw a familiar face across the street. Jasvind, my senior AND former temporary Maths teacher last year was sitting there when I called him over. He was apparently waiting for a bus I guess, to go to Leisure Mall. Since I was headed towards Kat's place next to pick her up, I offered to give him a ride. Khalidi arrived 20+ minutes after I arrived (He apparently got off the wrong station earlier) By the time I picked Kat up (she was wearing a.. erm.. bluish dress, thats a first) and got to Vincent's place, It was around 1pm. We just hang around a bit, played card games like black jack and shithead. Listened to music, trashed Vincent's room, ate pizza =P yumm... Pepperoni and plain cheese.... =P. After that, I dropped Kat back at her hse, then Phi at her grandmother's hse and drove myself, Vince, Khalidi and Melissa to Times Square. For the first time, the roads weren't that congested so we got there fairly quickly. Once there, we made a beeline to the bowling alley. 3 games each with me winning the first 2 games. My bad leg finally caught up at the end of the 2nd round and I was practically limping throughout the whole 3rd game. So I screwed that one up. After that, we dropped by Borders and read manga there for quite a while, till 8+ before finally heading to the top floor food court for dinner. Almost bought some Korean food but in the end, we settled for Pasta =P. So that makes my whole day cheesy. Pizza and Pasta (with smoked salmon). The next day, I woke up at 9.30, got ready, then dropped by McDonalds to pick up breakfast and drove over to the Bdr. Tun Razak station. They told me to go and pick them there at 11 and all of us reached there at 11. Sharp. They just arrived on the train, while I just arrived in the car. We went to Wei Leng's place and then waited for her to get her dogs tied up since Adli is a Muslim. We ate some of her homemade cookies (Adli liked the deep fried crabsticks). Her internet connection however was REALLY slow. Dial-up. I am so glad that I switched to streamyx. After awhile, we went to Leisure Mall for lunch (pizza again. haha!). Then the girls had their Baskin Robins. I then challenged Adli to a game of Air Hockey at the arcade. I beat him... 7-3 I think. Then I challenged Wei Leng as well. I didn't really play full out. Just like... really relaxed. Surprisingly. I got up to 6-0 very fast. Then after that, Wai Teng took over and she did an own goal. Soo.... Haha... I fell onto the floor after that in laughter. We went to the Chan sister's hse (Chan Wai Yee, Chan Wai Teng, Chan Wai Kay) after that. Their room was around the same size as mine. except that its 3 girls sleeping in one room so its a lil cramped. We joked around, surfed the internet for awhile, played blackjack, shithead, and even talked to Aqram on the phone for awhile, who was caught in the rain. hahaha... pity him. I found out later that Wai Kay knew Chester. And that she confirmed my guess that he liked a girl named Aimee. Well I'm not going into details here. Later, their whole family left to Titiwangsa to watch the fireworks at the Eye On Malaysia thing. I managed to get directions to Titiwangsa from Mr. Chan (thanks!!!). So next time, I won't be driving around in circles with Phi and Vince in the car, at night, looking for it. Haha! ![]() ![]() ![]()
Blogs
Interesting Sites
Archive Friend Test : How well do you know me? ![]() Create your own Friend Test here NYC Weather Forcast by Accuweather.com |
