Tuesday, February 20, 2007 Lion Dances and Wong Kok Char Chan Teng
2/20/2007 02:13:00 PM
Currently reading : Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones
Latest song in playlist : Save Tonight - Rockapella
OK no pics this time, something's wrong with my Motorola Phone Tools program. Yesterday I went over to Uncle Choo's hse at the Mines. Its near the Australian International School Malaysia. The whole housing area only has like, 5 completed bungalows and 1 more under construction. The rest are empty lots of well kept grass, like the ones that you see at golf courses, devided by neat bushes. Well there are only 2 houses that are occupied at the moment. The main attraction for the day would be the lion dance. Well I can't really describe them. They're all similar. haha.
Yes, I've sorta ran out of things to write about CNY. Its the same every year. Visits to relatives and friends, eating, chatting, receiving ang paos, and so on. Although it will be my last here (and probably my last big one, since its not considered a holiday back in the states) its not that exciting. Tomorrow I'll be going over to Kat's place, she invited the same people who went for her bbq the last time. So at least I'll know some of them who'll be there.