Hola! Just found out from my dad that he payed the streamyx bill already YAY!!! HAHa!! But I'm not writing this post at home. I'm at Starbucks, again, drinking a Caramel Frappaccino, again, with a laptop again as well but not my cousin's laptop. Now with Phi's laptop =P heeee!!! Haha! And its only like 2 days old. Plus its OS is the brand new, yet delayed many times, Windows Vista!!!! Slick new and shiny interface. Althought in many respects its quite similar to the Windows XP interface in function. Just the look is different. Brr... Fingers freezing right now. Ok.. What else can i type.... Yea... its cold... The aircond above me is blowing right down on me. COLDDDD!!!! But I gotta get used to this once I go back to the States.. Oh yea... Its confirmed that I'll be leaving Malaysia on the 7th of April 2007. On the 8.50am flight... wuu.. so sad... Even though the past 11 years I've been like "I wanna go back to NEW YORK!!!!" But I really won't be able to even imagine how my life would have been if I hadn't come here to Malaysia and meet with all my friends here.