![]()
Ryan "Cooper" T. Chong
19 years old Singer Artist Starbucks barista Please click on the links below to navigate my site
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Free Counter
Life In The Big Apple
Wednesday, February 14, 2007 Best Valentines Day EVER!
The necklace(can't really see the details) The rest of the day went on as usual, nothing much, had a really stupid chat with Vincent, picked Edric up, went to the doctor, came home, bla bla bla. At around 7pm++, I drove over to Tasik Selatan LRT Station to pick Vincent up. I gave a call to Moi and asked him about the SEA Forensics at ISKL. This is the first time since I started going for it that I missed the 1st day of the competition. I heard that Gus did really well in his OI, getting a rank of 1,1 while in solo acting he got a ranking of 1,3 and it was in a room where the most promising actors were in, 2 other contestants got a rank of 1,3 and 2,2. In other words, Gus and the 2 other actors are tied with the highest score in that room. Well I had to wait for a really long time for Vincent to arrive and we had to go over to his place first cause he doesn't want to go to Mid Valley wearing a light blue t-shirt, shorts and slippers. So by the time we picked Melissa and Tsing Yie up, it was already 9pm. We made our way to Mid Valley which was still quite jammed up even at that time. In the carpark I was cursing out loud over and over again when some idiot went and stole my parking space. Horned at him too. And the #$*&^# bugger didn't even look at us. Well I found one in the end after some time. Lucky! We almost ate Thai food and Nandos but in the end, Vincent treated us to dinner at Madam Kwan's. the bill was at Rm111. Which was less than the time Vince, Phi and I ate at Chilis. And this is with 4 of us eating. We joked around alot as well. By the time we were done, most of the shops has already closed or were closing. We went to the bowling alley and ta-da~, it was still open. The girls didn't wanna play though there was one part of our conversation that was funny. Me : Vincent wants you girls to play, he says he want to trash you. Tsing : *with a smile on her face* He can't beat me. (or something like that) *Vincent ended up with that blur, dumbstruck look on his face whenever he gets countered* I think she wounded his pride or something. Ok let me see, Cosmic Bowl, a very interesting place, at around 11, the normal lights will be turned off, all the lanes will be bathed in ultraviolet light causing the pins to glow, plus there's a disco ball there too. But both me and Vincent hated the bowling there. We have a feeling that the lanes are not flat cause all of our bowling balls tend to swerve to the right side of the lane and then into the gutter. So, I still prefer Ampang Bowl at Times Square.
Blogs
Interesting Sites
Archive Friend Test : How well do you know me? ![]() Create your own Friend Test here NYC Weather Forcast by Accuweather.com |
