ok... really pissed off that I had to type my last entry twice and it still didn't come out. Well today I overslept and by the time I reached VI, recess 2 was already over and Wai Teng wasn't in the co-op already. So what happened to her slice of SUPERCHARGED PLAIN CHEESE DOUBLE DECKER CRUST PIZZA? Eaten by Kennard and Aqram. And her sis's and her teabags of Peppermint? 1 taken by Wei Leng and the other one was taken by Khalidi. So instead of getting 4, they'll be getting 2. Just hope that Hang doesn't drink one before he gives them to Wai Teng tomorrow. If not Wai Yee's gonna kill him. Went to Low Yat with Moi and Khalidi after that.. Had lunch (Thai Grilled Stingray) Then went from shop to shop, taking catalogs on laptop computers then bought some blank CDs before going back to VI to watch the choir practice. After that came home, Made mashed potatoes again with Moi this time. Erm... thought of going to mamak tonight with Moi, Vince, Kat and Phi but Kat couldn't make it and Phi's having gastric (Hope she's alright) So Vince, Moi and I decided to cancel it. Plus I need a job... Not worth it to work at Old Town. RM4 for an hour. Might as well go work somewhere else. Any ideas anybody?