Friday, January 26, 2007 New Blog... day 2 of being jailed at home
1/26/2007 12:36:00 PM
Ok... I'm getting a lil bored of playing solitare... Its like I've been playing that darn game the whole week! Sigh... I'm sooo bored... need something to do. Like, beating the crap outta Vincent is a nice idea... Don't ya think so too Phi? =P. Well on Thursday I was supposed to meet my ex-classmate in school but unfortunately couldn't go. Then on Friday I was supposed to go to 1 Utama to hang out with Vincent Lim, John, Munnie and Kat... but again... I couldn't go... later today at around 6.45am I need to send Edric to school as well... Gyah!!! Its to troublesome when one of your parents isn't here and being the eldest. Lots of responsibilities. Hmm... hopefully on Monday I'll be able to go to Phi's hse with the rest of them to sign that card which Vincent is going to send to Adeline and also to eat Pizza!!! Well if I can't go, hope that they can divert it to my place. Its like a 15 minute walk away. 5 minutes by car. haha! Ok... now I just need to think of a way to sabor this Vincent... Any ideas?