Sunday, January 28, 2007 Finally... I went out!!!!!!
1/28/2007 01:58:00 PM
Hey peeps! yesterday my dad had like 13 people over for dinner... We had erm... buttermilk prawns, 2 types of veggies, some toufu... and soup. Oh well, forget about that. I finally went out to Old Town with my cousins, Melissa and Alvin, and Philana as well. I invited Kathryn and Vincent also but Kat was at her grandma's place and Vincent... he was stuck in Kinokuniya at KLCC. Soo... I know that Phi and Mel are actually ex-classmates. They used to be in the same class when they were in Std. 1 in Sri Garden. At first when I told Mel that we'll be meeting Phi there and that Phi was an ex-classmate of hers, she said her name sounded familiar... But she couldn't quite remember her. When they finally met both of them were like "You look familiar" then started laughing. At the same time... swt... haha... I finally decided to order that "Ice Hot Polo Bun" thingy... Nothing special... just a type of bun with butter in it. I expected something that was cold inside. If its like Ice Cream and the bun was like hot or something then at least it would have been true to its name. Alvin was busy reading up his Sejarah and Add Maths... I couldn't bear to look at the books. It feels so nice not needing to study those stuff anymore. Then I was telling Phi and Mel about the tuitions I used to have with Kat and Eugene Low the "dead flower" when she asked me which Kathryn was I talking about, I said Kathryn Siew and it turns out that she knew her as well. Then Mel and Phi started talking about Kat and I kinda got lost in their conversation... I called Kat up as well and she was kinda like surprised. haha! At the end of the call she was like: "Ok then Ryan so I'll see you tomorrow hopefully... Oh my god... okay then. bye Ryan, Goodnight..."
Or something like that. >_<
Oh yea, forgot to mention earlier. Tung was there. He's working there. Thats like the 2nd person I know who's working there. Hmm.. after that Phi and I were like thinking of working there as well. Since so many people worked there. And it looks kinda fun too. =P
Ok... Gotta go to sleep soon... Vincent wants to come over at 10 in the morning... Hope I can get enough sleep. >< Pizza for lunch tomorrow!!! yippee!!!!