Saturday, January 27, 2007 Another boring day, has come and gone away...
1/27/2007 12:05:00 PM
I... need... something... to... do... outside!!!! DAMN!! Its sooooooo boring being couped up at home...Merie and Phi both went to the Rain concert... Speaking of "Rain" the stupid MSN Weather forcast said it was going to rain today and not a single drop fell from the sky... Maybe they just made that up because Rain is having his concert here... Oh well... Me dunno who is that guy actually (Yes girls I do not know who Rain is. I just know he's a Korean singer)... Monday's plan of going to Phi's place with the rest of the group just got cancelled cause no one can make it... T_T and I was really looking forwards to that... sigh... hope I can do SOMETHING at all or maybe if someone visited me in my jail that'll be nice too...